Saudi Arabia – Ar Riyad, Riyadh
- Manages portfolio of clients with multiple projects.
- Responsible for delivering revenues assigned from specific clients as a result of repeat business caused by flawless execution of projects.
- Consistently delivers profit margins planned.
- Consistently completes project without write-downs or multiplier erosion.
- Typically manages projects involving RTF (Risk Triggering Factors).
- Manages more complex clients and projects.
- Has decision-making authority and directs other Project Managers in recognizing risk and uncertainty with plans to mitigate and eliminate such.
- Directs staff to operate and minimize exposure to claims.
- Supervises and directs Project Managers with multiple projects or program of projects.
What We Offer
The company around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come.
We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core value defines who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighbourhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country Saudi Arabia
Position Status Full-Time
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.