Tax Free Professional Package
The contracts are expected to be typically for 6 months and offering tax free salary, circa $1,000 per day (paid 2 months in arrears), visas, and private medical cover, low cost of living
Within your role you will manage and establish teams within an EPMO that typically has a portfolio of over 100 projects or turnaround and manage a major iconic programme within a major Government / Construction / Telco / Banking enterprise for prestige Clients in the Middle East.
What you will do:
- Manage enterprise-wide transformation, performance improvement and maturity improvement programmes
- Run and enforce strong project controls for projects within a client’s portfolio
- To undertake objective, robust health checks audits of Programme’s / Projects on behalf of the clients and employer
- Develop governance and assurance processes for Programme’s / Projects for clients and employer
- Run and undertake compliance checks on Programme’s / Project key documentation (project inception documentation, estimates, plans, risks, and contracts, as part of the Project Lifecycle and investment process), on behalf of the clients and employers
- Run and enforce robust change control process for changes to baseline programme and project artefacts
- Run and enforce strong operational assurance reviews for projects within the Clients Portfolio’s
- Carry out delivery assurance reviews on behalf of the Client reporting on key findings and recommendations to the Programme / Project Manager and to the Executive Stakeholders and Sponsor
- Must understand Agile
- To undertake regular Issue and Risk Reviews and Qualitative Schedule Risk Assessments for programmes and projects, and periodic reviews of programme and project performance data and key deliverables, identifying issues and escalating to the Programme / Project managers and Executive Stakeholders developing recommendations for resolution
- Proactively follow-up on compliance and audit recommendations
- To provide subject matter expertise in Business Case development, ROI, and Benefits Management, Earned Value Reporting, Qualitative Schedule Risk Assessment, as required for clients and employer
- Provide analysis and provision of objective management information for clients including the production of periodic Executive Review Packs, Delivery Portfolio Reports, Dashboards, KPIs and BI /Analysis, and Supplier Performance Reports.
- Manage communications between the Programme Office and Clients and employer
- Play an active role in driving and delivering a continuous improvement Programme across delivery, working with the Lead Programme Office Manager
- Manage demand management processes for clients
- Source project demand and resource supply data and run standard processes to identify and analyse capacity variance for clients and employers
- Produce and publish a capacity plan each period.
Your experience will include:
Essentials Job Skills
- Must have experience in AGILE methodologies and ‘Just do it’
- 15- 20 years + experience of running a substantial PMO / Transformation (Project Turnaround
- Demonstratable leadership skills and line management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at the Executive and senior management level.
- Strong English business and writing skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Competent user of Oracle Projects and Microsoft Office Project.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office- Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competent understanding of financial and commercial activity.
- Delivery focus, can do approach
- Demonstrable experience to deliver quality work in a timely and cost-effective manner Demonstrable expertise in project controls, including Earned Value Reporting
- Demonstrable expertise in Qualitative Schedule Risk Assessment
- Demonstrable expertise in the creation and validation of IT work and cost estimates and plans
- Demonstrable experience in IT delivery and assurance for programmes and projects from £10m-£500m
- Experience in managing and/or supporting IT enabled business change programmes Experience in working in a Programme Office function
- Experience in managing suppliers in an outsourced environment.
- Delivery of results, meeting deadlines
- Understanding of ITIL, Procument Management
Formal programme/project/project office qualification (e.g. MSP, Prince 2, ISEB Advanced Certificate in PPSO, PMP), Relevant Degree or Master’s, ISO 9000 / Audit qualification
Arabic is desirable but not essential.
Please register your CV and cover letter on https://pmp-practitioners.com/candidates/ and we will respond to you within 7 days on these and other opportunities that will arise.
Follow us on:https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8200128
for upcoming vacancies.