The Telesales Account Manager oversees the daily running and management of sales, meeting any sales targets and the development and management of accounts.
Sales will focus initially on recruitment, followed later by training and consultancy.
Duties of a Telesales Manager:
· Managing Sales and assisting in setting and meeting sales targets a
· Developing sales strategies and tactics to guarantee success and growth
· Following up on mail campaigns
· Developing and maintaining customer accounts and relationships
· Disciplined use of databases, uploading sales contacts and leads, searching internet for vacancies and company database for candidates
· System, communication and customer management including basic aspects of website management e.g. uploading job opportunities.
· Handling customer enquirers
· Forecasting and analyzing sales data
· Regular reporting to directors
Requirements for the role:
· Telesales experience
· A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
· Experience managing accounts
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time
· Detail oriented
· Motivated go-getter
· Basic database and excel skills
· Role expected to transition to project management consultancy with delegation to other recruited staff
· Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English