Our client is looking for a Construction Project Manager to set up and manage a PMO team to direct the renovation of an operational hospital facility in Saudi Arabia, Middle East.
The hospital is to be renovated to UK standards and specifications and therefore APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF DELIVERING LARGE UK BASED HOSPITAL PROJECTS (or other hospital projects overseas but constructed to UK standards and specifications).
This project has a 3 – 4year construction renovation programme with a further potential 12-month maintenance phase.
- Large scale UK hospital renovation project
- Management of £ multi million construction tenders
- Establishment of client based PMO to direct and accept delivery and supporting ‘lite’ process development and implementation
- Meticulous phasing and meeting timescales for phases of implementation
- Budgetary control
- Acceptance management of deliverables on behalf of client
- Knowledge of PMI Process management
- Project Management Information System experience (PMIS)
- Construction based degree
- Run and enforce strong project controls for projects within a client’s portfolio
- To undertake objective, robust health checks audits of Projects on behalf of the clients and employer
- Develop governance and assurance processes for Programme’s / Projects for clients and employer
- Run and undertake compliance checks on Project key documentation (Request for tender, project inception documentation, estimates, plans, risks, and contracts, as part of the Project Lifecycle and investment process), on behalf of the clients and employers
- Run and enforce robust change control process for changes to baseline project artefacts
- Run and enforce strong operational assurance reviews for projects within the Clients Portfolio’s
- Carry out delivery assurance reviews on behalf of the Client reporting on key findings and recommendations to the suppliers Project Manager and to the Executive Stakeholders and Sponsor
- To undertake regular Issue and Risk Reviews and Qualitative Schedule Risk Assessments for programmes and projects, and periodic reviews of programme and project performance data and key deliverables, identifying issues and escalating to the Programme / Project managers and Executive Stakeholders developing recommendations for resolution
- Proactively follow-up on compliance and audit recommendations
- To provide subject matter expertise in Business Case development, ROI, and Benefits Management, Earned Value Reporting, Qualitative Schedule Risk Assessment, as required for stakeholders
- Provide analysis and provision of objective management information for clients including the production of periodic Executive Review Packs, Delivery Portfolio Reports, Dashboards, KPIs and BI /Analysis, and Supplier Performance Reports.
- Manage communications between the Programme Office and stakeholders
- Manage demand management processes for clients
- Source project demand and resource supply data and run standard processes to identify and analyse capacity variance for clients and employers
- Middle East experience
- Arabic / English speaking
- Working with International based team
- Primavera experience
- PMI qualified
Please apply at: https://pmp-practitioners.com/candidates/