Our client is looking for an experienced P6 Scheduler with Construction Experience to manage the renovation of an operational hospital facility in Saudi Arabia, Middle East.
The hospital is to be renovated to UK standards and specifications and therefore APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF DELIVERING LARGE UK BASED HOSPITAL PROJECTS (or other hospital projects overseas but constructed to UK standards and specifications).
This project has a 3 – 4year construction renovation programme with a further potential 12-month maintenance phase.
- 5/10 years’ experience in preparation of the level 3 schedules in Primavera P6 for the civil & layout, systems
- Review and prepare updates of the level 3 schedules within agreed time frames and report progress to management and the PMO planning team.
- Ensure adherence to the project scheduling standards.
- Support managers in reporting information and analysis.
- To be considered you must have strong experience:
– Preparing and maintaining cost/ resource loaded schedules in P6 Schedule, development and integration.
– Milestone Management
– Compiling cost and resource forecast data.
– Progress reporting.
- Primavera certification
- Construction degree
- Middle East experience
- Arabic / English speaking
- Working with International based team
- t’s desirable you’ve worked large Construction Projects
- PMI qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive in communication and decision making
- Ability to draft one-page summary plans for presentation at reviews
- Rapid adaptability in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent analytical, questioning and problem-solving skills
- PMIS knowledge
If interested please register your CV at: https://pmp-practitioners.com/register-vacancy/
One thought on “P6 Scheduler with Construction Experience – Rate up to $450 per day tax free”
Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You have done a fantastic job.
I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my
friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.